There are times when our life responsibilities consumes all of our time, and causes you to neglect the basic necessities that require us to maintain our well being. Skincare is one of the most overlooked areas that are essential to maintaining total body health and wellness. Below is some basic tips to helping you achieve beautiful radiant skin.
In order to accomplish your skincare goals, it’s important to have a consistent daily regimen. It should consist of a morning and a night time routine.
1. Cleanse your skin with a facial cleanser. If you have oily skin, foam based cleansers are the best. Most of them have alcohol, that removes the buildup of oil and debris. Dry /sensitive skin should use a regular or milk based cleanser.
2. Apply a lightweight facial moisturizer. Body lotions, creams, and butters are not recommended for the face. They have a thick consistency and is more pore clogging.
3. Using an SPF is the most beneficial thing that you can do for your skin. Majority of the skin imperfections that we have, comes from sun damage. Applying an SPF of 30 or higher is essential to obtaining and maintaining your skincare goals.
NIGHT TIME ROUTINE:
1. Light weight facial cleanser as described above.
2.Apply corrective products that meet your specific needs. At night, products penetrates more effectively. Allowing you to achieve full saturation, and gaining the benefit of what those products offer.
3. Use a lightweight facial moisturizer as described above.
Above all things mentioned. It is imperative to see an Esthetician once a month for a deep pore/detoxing facial. Opening up the pores, cleansing out all of the impurities, and product buildup, will create a clean pallet for your skin to absorb all of the benefits of your regimen.
Applying these tips are very helpful, and It’s a guaranteed way to fast forward you to having beautiful skin.
“Love the skin you’re in”💋❤️